We are currently looking for a talented AWS CloudOps Engineer to help River Island adopt the Cloud and implement Infrastructure as Code.
WHAT YOU DO MATTERS…
We are looking for someone passionate about Infrastructure as Code, sharing knowledge, working closely with Development teams, values testing and reproducibility and figuring out how to document and write playbooks.
WE KNOW WHAT WE’RE DOING… and we know exactly what experience we’re looking for!
Extensive experience with AWS, networking, Terraform, Infrastructure as Code, CI/CD Pipelines using Jenkins.
- Working closely with the CloudOps team – to build a new CloudOps platform
- Required skills: AWS, Terraform, Infrastructure testing, Linux and some Windows
- Ability to write readable, tested code in at least one programming language (preferably Python)
- Proficient in Bash scripting, following google style guide and general best practices.
- Knowledge of Jenkins Pipeline as Code plugin (Groovy)
IT NEVER GETS BORING…
If you are ambitious and love working in a busy environment where every day is new, then River Island is the place to be! As a business, we are committed to developing our talent and offer a fantastic training program to help you optimise your performance and support your career progression with the company.
You will be working with industry experts who are passionate about our brand and really know their stuff. They are focused on ensuring they deliver this knowledge to their team to support with their development with the business. What better way to learn and develop your career than alongside someone who has been there and done it themselves!
Our working environment is busy, fast moving and responsive to our customers’ needs, much like our training which is unique to our business and reflective of our fun and refreshing brand and our people within it! Our River Academy offers ongoing training and development by running workshops throughout the year varying from courses focusing on softer skills to the more technical courses you may require to perform your duties.
It’s not all work and no play here either…we all work hard but we also like to have fun too! We are a social bunch and regularly host events ranging from Summer and Christmas parties, bake offs, and lots of charity events!
WE LOOK OUT FOR ONE ANOTHER…and in doing so, we provide great benefits for our employees:
- 50% Staff Discount
- Pension Scheme
- Holiday plus bank holidays
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Discounted on-site gym membership (Hanger Lane only)
- Ride to work scheme
- Staff Shop (Hanger Lane only)
- Subsidised canteen (Hanger Lane only)
- Free onsite parking (Hanger Lane only)