We are currently looking for a Delivery Manager to join a fast paced, agile, IT team as part of Delivery and Transformation.
Offering competitive salaries we are looking for like minded individuals to join a forward thinking, tech savvy, and relaxed but fast paced Technology function working within B&M (Buying and Merchandising) and Supply Chain functions.
WE KNOW WHAT WE’RE DOING… and we know exactly what experience we’re looking for!
- 3-4 years + experience as a delivery focused Project Manager / Delivery Manager.
- Worked in Fashion Retail or similar, e.g. Retail, FMCG, product and customer focused organisations with B&M OR Supply Chain functions.
- Experience/Understanding of Buying and Merchandising, PLM (Product Lifecycle Management), Merchandising/Range/Assortment Planning, OR Supply Chain, Logistics, WMS (Warehouse Management Systems).
- Worked on projects building bespoke systems and/or OTS, working alongside project and programme teams including Delivery, Development and Testing teams.
- Good appreciation and knowledge of working in Agile and Scrum environments.
...and of course, you must have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
IT NEVER GETS BORING…
If you are ambitious and love working in a busy environment where every day is new, then River Island is the place to be! As a business, we are committed to developing our talent and offer a fantastic training program to help you optimise your performance and support your career progression with the company.
Our working environment is busy, fast moving and responsive to our customers’ needs, much like our training which is unique to our business and reflective of our fun and refreshing brand and our people within it! Our River Academy offers ongoing training and development by running workshops throughout the year varying from courses focusing on softer skills to the more technical courses you may require to perform your duties.
It’s not all work and no play here either…we all work hard but we also like to have fun too! We are a social bunch and regularly host events ranging from Summer and Christmas parties, bake offs, and lots of charity events!
WE LOOK OUT FOR ONE ANOTHER…and in doing so, we provide great benefits for our employees:
- 50% Staff Discount
- Pension Scheme
- Holiday plus bank holidays
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Discounted on-site gym membership
- Ride to work scheme
- Staff Shop
- Subsidised canteen
- Free onsite parking