EUC HQ Analyst
Ready to join one of the most successful fashion brands on the high street? Do you have a passion for fashion? Driven to achieve? United to win? If your answers are yes, we think you’ll love it here on the Island…
From our first shop in the remains of a North London bombsite in the 1940s, to now over 250 stores across the UK, Ireland and internationally. We are known for our stylish, affordable fashion and we like to shout-it loud.
Our Island community is everything and we are stronger together. Every Islander counts in making fashion a force for good and we value individuality and difference. Exceptional people have made River Island a success for over 70 years. Together we will continue to do so in the years ahead.
We are one team. We are the difference. We are River Island.
To provide first line IT support to River Island’s varied end user community based in their west London HQ, across their UK Retail Stores, their product Distribution Centre and also to those who work from home.
- Logging, prioritising and pro-active management of IT service incidents to meet OLAs, SLAs and first time fix targets.
- Manage assigned support activities to achieve expected levels of service.
- Delivery of a friendly, helpful and efficient support service to end users.
- Incident Management – logging, troubleshooting and resolving services incidents and requests.
- Ensuring that all issues are captured and logged in the appropriate Service Management tool.
- Collaborating with other members of the team and IT department to demonstrate and provide an excellent level of customer service as needed.
- Manage Incidents effectively and in an appropriate manner according to best practice and local policies.
- Escalate service disruption and service failures through the Incident Management process.
- Implement agreed procedural changes to reduce future incidents
- Capture knowledge from across the IT function and feed into the Support team to improve support the to end user community
- Identify reoccurring incident resolutions to feed into Problem Management processes.
- Maintain all relevant Servicedesk documentation in line with departmental policies and procedures.
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities within the team to enhance levels of service.
- Execute communication processes to the business from IT
Qualifications and Experience:
- Knowledge of ITIL Framework
- Previous 1st line IT support experience (preferred) supporting a high volume of end users in a high-pressured environment.
- Retail experience supporting store staff, infrastructure and hardware.
- Knowledge of the Agile methodology.
- Takes a proactive approach to identifying, raising and resolving issues and risks
- Demonstrates a flexible and collaborative approach
- Sets high personal standards
- Builds positive and constructive relationships with colleagues
- Demonstrates proactive resourcefulness in addressing business needs and requirements
- Focuses on delivering best possible outcomes and value for River Island and for the customer
- Takes personal responsibility in striving for individual and collective team successes.
- Computer Skills – Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding and effective use of standard office IT hardware and software to support business processes.
- Technical Capability – Demonstrates the ability to provide guidance and training to River Island users and colleagues.
- Customer-focused approach.
- Works without supervision.
- Proactively provides technical and procedural guidance.
- Alert to the needs of River Island’s end user community.
- Ability to analyse issues across multiple systems and provide suitable guidance and solutions.
The base location for this role is at our Head Office in West London. Hanger Lane is the nearest tube station on the central line, alternatively we have a free on-site car park should driving be an option.
And wait, did we mention the perks?
- Discount – Generous 50% staff discount so you can treat yourself!
- RI Rewards – More discounts and vouchers with Perks at Work
- Island culture – We have a gym, subsidised restaurant & Costa, and a bargain staff shop, all onsite!
- Work that stays at work – Flexible working is a given, on top of payday early finishes and Summer Fridays
- Health Benefits – Childcare vouchers, eye vouchers, ride to work scheme, EAP and more…
- Giver Island – Give as you earn scheme, a ‘Giver Island’ day each year and matched funding
- Training on the job – Support with upskilling skills through on the job training and qualifications
- Pension - A contributory private pension scheme
- Holiday - 25 days paid holiday