As an Executive Local IT Support Analyst, you support our leaders as their go-to for all issues related to hardware and software.
WHAT YOU DO MATTERS…
Responsibilities, Skills and Experience:
- You’ll act as the first point of contact for Technical IT Support for End Users (incl. Executive Director level) and their devices
- Deliver a white glove Executive customer experience to the highest standards, aligned to the company values
- Available out of hours for technical support as of when required
- Working with the Local IT Support Team you’d be working closely with other areas of IT Support to ensure incidents are resolved as quickly as possible and flag any problems that could affect multiple users across the bank.
- Provisioning of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services. Ensure that all requests from users are logged, updated and closed in line with operational level agreements.
- Install, configure and deploy computer system hardware and software including but not limited to operating system and application software.
- Installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of end user hardware, software, mobile and peripheral devices.
- Administer and maintain end user accounts, permissions, and access rights.
- Follow all IT policies and procedures. Make any recommendations on process improvements to the IT Service Manager.
- Provides technical, operational and training support to company personnel for all computer related equipment, peripherals, accessories and components.
- Suggests ways to improve department workflow. Keeps manager informed of problems or issues.
- Excellent communication skills with a wide variety of people in a professional manner, face to face, on the telephone and in writing
- Ability to write business correspondence and technical documentation.
- Travel will be occasional (<30%). Travel associated with conferences, meetings and incident resolution within the United Kingdom
- Act as an informal resource for other service desk personnel. Work with the IT Service Manager to mentor and grow the skill sets of the other team members
- Manage tickets/incidents and update with correct information
- Troubleshoot/Resolve incidents and tickets
- Willing to work flexibly and with enthusiasm
- Good attention to detail and ability to show initiative
- Ability to plan, prioritise, manage and perform under pressure to meet SLAs
WE KNOW WHAT WE’RE DOING… and we know exactly what experience we’re looking for!
- Windows 7 and 10
- Apple MAC - IOS High Sierra and above
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, Group Policy and Active Directory
- Microsoft 365, Microsoft Office 2013/2016, Microsoft SharePoint 2013, Skype for Business, Adobe Creative Suite
- Mobile Phone MDM solutions
- Active Directory, File and Print Services, Mobile Iron
- Excellent networking skills, structured cabling, patch management
IT NEVER GETS BORING…
If you are ambitious and love working in a busy environment where every day is new, then River Island is the place to be! As a business, we are committed to developing our talent and offer a fantastic training program to help you optimise your performance and support your career progression with the company.
Our working environment is busy, fast moving and responsive to our customers’ needs, much like our training which is unique to our business and reflective of our fun and refreshing brand and our people within it! Our River Academy offers ongoing training and development by running workshops throughout the year varying from courses focusing on softer skills to the more technical courses you may require to perform your duties.
It’s not all work and no play here either…we all work hard but we also like to have fun too! We are a social bunch and regularly host events ranging from Summer and Christmas parties, bake offs, and lots of charity events!
WE LOOK OUT FOR ONE ANOTHER…and in doing so, we provide great benefits for our employees:
- 50% Staff Discount
- Pension Scheme
- Holiday plus bank holidays
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Discounted on-site gym membership
- Ride to work scheme
- Staff Shop
- Subsidised canteen
- Free onsite parking