WHAT YOU DO MATTERS…
A fantastic new opportunity that will be responsible for, managing and reporting on all Infrastructure and workplace services for River Island IT. You will take ownership of managing of all aspects of services throughout their lifecycle driving service excellence with a blend of an ITIL and agile. You will be responsible for providing reporting on all service delivery metrics to senior management, and maintain relationships with key business stakeholders.
What will you do as the Service Manager?
- You will be the focal point for all transitional activities for your respective area
- Manage priority or complex incidents, following the correct management escalation path
- Own and manage all problem and risk in your respective areas
- Manage the lifecycle of responsible services
- Collaborate with Key IT areas to develop a roadmap for all responsible services
- IT Service Evangelist to show what “good” looks like
- Ensure teams adhere to operational processes and drive service excellence
- Provide operational measurement for workplace and infrastructure services
- Lead and prioritize P1 Incidents to ensure the correct resource is assigned across the Infrastructure and support teams
- Regularly meet with IT management to review how service is being delivered
- Collaborate with Portfolio leads to Define, implement and improve all responsible services
- Collaborate with Operational management to ensure customer excellence
- Effective use and management of River Island’s current and future Suppliers / Partners
- Ability to operate within an environment where accountability and responsibilities between stakeholders overlap
- Analytical, detail-orientated, can communicate clearly, effectively and influence in the right way
- Calm under pressure, a great 'can do' attitude and always have the focus on our customers, staff and reputation
WE KNOW WHAT WE’RE DOING… and we know exactly what experience we’re looking for!
- Previous experience in a IT service management role
- ITIL Certifications
- Excellent knowledge of end user and infrastructure environments
- Excellent technical knowledge of technical assets
- Excellent IT skills, computer literacy and organisational skills.
- Ability to demonstrate practical troubleshooting and problem analysis techniques
- Excellent communication skills with a wide variety of people in a professional manner, face to face, on the telephone and in writing
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to show initiative
- Excellent knowledge of Customer Service best practice
- Willing to work flexibly and with enthusiasm
- Excellent experience
- Supplier and internal customer management process definition and execution
- Experience managing cloud infrastructure providers
- Experience managing telecoms and communication suppliers
- Experience managing software vendors
- ServiceNow Experience
- Technical Qualifications ( Microsoft / Cisco )
IT NEVER GETS BORING…
If you are ambitious and love working in a busy environment where every day is new, then River Island is the place to be! As a business, we are committed to developing our talent and offer a fantastic training program to help you optimise your performance and support your career progression with the company.
You will be working with industry experts who are passionate about our brand and really know their stuff. They are focused on ensuring they deliver this knowledge to their team to support with their development with the business. What better way to learn and develop your career than alongside someone who has been there and done it themselves!
Our working environment is busy, fast moving and responsive to our customers’ needs, much like our training which is unique to our business and reflective of our fun and refreshing brand and our people within it! Our River Academy offers ongoing training and development by running workshops throughout the year varying from courses focusing on softer skills to the more technical courses you may require to perform your duties.
It’s not all work and no play here either…we all work hard but we also like to have fun too! We are a social bunch and regularly host events ranging from Summer and Christmas parties, bake offs, and lots of charity events!
WE LOOK OUT FOR ONE ANOTHER…and in doing so, we provide great benefits for our employees:
- 50% Staff Discount
- Pension Scheme
- Holiday plus bank holidays
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Discounted on-site gym membership
- Ride to work scheme
- Staff Shop
- Subsidised canteen
- Free onsite parking