We are currently looking for a Local IT Support Team Leader.
Lead the Head office Local Support team to provide outstanding customer service to the user base within the company providing support to Head Office staff, Stores, Field staff and the Distribution Centre.
- Day to day management and performance of the Local IT support team to meet OLA’s and SLA’s.
- Service transition from project delivery to the Local Support Team.
WHAT YOU DO MATTERS…
- Assign specific areas of responsibility to the Local Support team to achieve service levels
- Manage, plan and monitor BAU and project work to ensure all tasks are completed to a high standard and within expectation
- Provide hands on technical support where required to support team workloads
- Collaborate with other teams / Peer groups and escalate where required
- Local Support team resourcing including the management of OOH
- Ensure CAB output is communicated and understood within the Local Support team
- Review, edit and improve support processes
- Own high impacting incidents and problems
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities within the Infrastructure and support teams to enhance service levels
- Act as a Point of contact for escalations from the user base.
- Use own initiative and professional judgement to make sound decisions to maintain the end user computing environment giving consideration to established processes and budgets.
- Provide support for Disaster Recovery invocations and trials as necessary
- Adhere to all compliance policies and processes
- Maintain and drive the development of a fit for purpose end user computing environment
WE KNOW WHAT WE’RE DOING… and we know exactly what experience we’re looking for!
- Previous experience of agile working, managing a large team in an IT support role within a high pressured environment
- Previous experience in a IT support and customer service role
- A+ or Microsoft-certified desktop support technician
- ITIL Qualification: Foundation
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and MAC client operating systems as well as various software packages including Microsoft Office, Active Directory and Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent technical knowledge of PCs, other desktop hardware, laptops and tablets
- Excellent IT skills, computer literacy and organisational skills.
- Ability to demonstrate practical troubleshooting and problem analysis techniques
- Excellent communication skills with a wide variety of people in a professional manner, face to face, on the telephone and in writing
- Good attention to detail and ability to show initiative
- Ability to plan, prioritise, manage and perform under pressure to meet SLAs
- Willing to work flexibly and with enthusiasm
- Network+ certifications
- Customer Service Qualification
- ECDL or CLAiT Qualifications
Attitudes and behaviours:
- Treats team members with consideration and respect
- Demonstrates a flexible and collaborative approach
- Sets high personal standards
- Builds positive and constructive relationships with colleagues
- Proactive and considered approach
- Demonstrates energy and resourcefulness in addressing business needs and requirements
- Focuses on delivering best possible outcome and value for River Island and for the customer
- Takes personal responsibility for team and departmental success
- Takes a positive and responsive approach to identifying, raising and resolving risks and issues
WE LOOK OUT FOR ONE ANOTHER…and in doing so, we provide great benefits for our employees:
- 50% Staff Discount
- Pension Scheme
- Holiday plus bank holidays
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Discounted on-site gym membership (Hanger Lane only)
- Ride to work scheme
- Staff Shop (Hanger Lane only)
- Subsidised canteen (Hanger Lane only)
- Free onsite parking (Hanger Lane only)