We are looking for a Support Analyst to provide end user computing support and outstanding customer service to the user base within the company providing support to head office staff, Stores, field staff and the Distribution Centre.
WHAT YOU DO MATTERS…
- Log Incidents into the system for resolution.
- Manage incidents through to resolution, collaborating with other teams as needed and escalate through incident process where required
- Escalate any service failures for resolution
- Keep all documentation correct and up to date
- Capture knowledge from across the IT function and feed in to the Support team to improve support to end user
- Maintain a consistent format to all procedures by using the approved standard layout, formatting and language
- Escalate high impact issues with IT management following the agreed escalation procedures
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities within the team to enhance service levels
- Execute communication processes to the business from IT
- Maintain a fit for purpose end user computing environment by assessing and resolving all allocated escalations and incidents
- Provide hands on assessment and support of local hardware and software in line with the business requirements
- Respond as required to all service desk escalations
- Take part in out of hours callout rotas as required to meet business needs
WE KNOW WHAT WE’RE DOING… and we know exactly what experience we’re looking for!
- Previous experience in an IT support and customer service role
- A+ or Microsoft-certified desktop support technician
- ITIL Foundation Certificate
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and MAC client operating systems as well as various software packages including Microsoft Office, Active Directory and Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent technical knowledge of PCs, other desktop hardware, laptops and tablets
- Excellent IT skills, computer literacy and organisational skills.
- Ability to demonstrate practical troubleshooting and problem analysis techniques with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills with a wide variety of people in a professional manner, face to face, on the telephone and in writing
- Good attention to detail and ability to show initiative
- Ability to plan, prioritise, manage and perform under pressure to meet SLAs
- Excellent knowledge of Customer Service best practice
- Willing to work flexibly and with enthusiasm
- Network+ certifications
- Customer Service Qualification
- ECDL or CLAiT Qualifications
Attitudes and behaviours:
- Treats team members with consideration and respect
- Demonstrates a flexible and collaborative approach
- Sets high personal standards
- Builds positive and constructive relationships with colleagues
- Proactive and considered approach
- Demonstrates energy and resourcefulness in addressing business needs and requirements
- Focuses on delivering best possible outcome and value for River Island and for the customer
- Takes personal responsibility for team and departmental success
- Takes a positive and responsive approach to identifying, raising and resolving risks and issues
IT NEVER GETS BORING…
If you are ambitious and love working in a busy environment where every day is new, then River Island is the place to be! As a business, we are committed to developing our talent and offer a fantastic training program to help you optimise your performance and support your career progression with the company.
Our working environment is busy, fast moving and responsive to our customers’ needs, much like our training which is unique to our business and reflective of our fun and refreshing brand and our people within it! Our River Academy offers ongoing training and development by running workshops throughout the year varying from courses focusing on softer skills to the more technical courses you may require to perform your duties.
It’s not all work and no play here either…we all work hard but we also like to have fun too! We are a social bunch and regularly host events ranging from Summer and Christmas parties, bake offs, and lots of charity events!
WE LOOK OUT FOR ONE ANOTHER…and in doing so, we provide great benefits for our employees:
- 50% Staff Discount
- Pension Scheme
- Holiday plus bank holidays
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Discounted on-site gym membership
- Ride to work scheme
- Staff Shop
- Subsidised canteen
- Free onsite parking