We are looking for an experienced, motivated and passionate User Experience Researcher to join our digital team at River Island. This role seeks an individual a deep understanding of ethnographic study, research methods and best practice techniques to conduct in depth analysis of user behaviour and their interactions with digital interfaces.
WHAT YOU DO MATTERS…
- Run exploration sessions with users and internal stakeholders to better understand requirements
- Capture and reﬁne business and customer goals to inform well thought out research and analysis Identify the best methods to support project objectives, blending a mix of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- Deﬁne and conduct both quick and in-depth interviews and usability studies, remaining ﬂexible with scope, time and budget constraints
- Produce high quality recommendations based on research in a format that’s clear and addresses the brief Work with UX designer and other key stakeholders to support improvements of both new and existing digital interfaces
WE KNOW WHAT WE’RE DOING… and we know exactly what experience we’re looking for!
- The ability to conduct and guide quality research, both task speciﬁc and more ambiguous topics with high quality output, whilst working closely with other UX practitioners and cross functional teams
- Working with stakeholders and cross functional teams across the business, that will help shape the direction of our products, conﬁdently communicating recommendations and gaining support and advocacy for the experience research and design process.
- You’ll be mentoring a team of UX designers in research as well as contributing to the design process.
IT NEVER GETS BORING…
If you are ambitious and love working in a busy environment where every day is new, then River Island is the place to be! As a business, we are committed to developing our talent and offer a fantastic training program to help you optimise your performance and support your career progression with the company.
Our working environment is busy, fast moving and responsive to our customers’ needs, much like our training which is unique to our business and reflective of our fun and refreshing brand and our people within it! Our River Academy offers ongoing training and development by running workshops throughout the year varying from courses focusing on softer skills to the more technical courses you may require to perform your duties.
It’s not all work and no play here either…we all work hard but we also like to have fun too! We are a social bunch and regularly host events ranging from Summer and Christmas parties, bake offs, and lots of charity events!
WE LOOK OUT FOR ONE ANOTHER…and in doing so, we provide great benefits for our employees:
- 50% Staff Discount
- Pension Scheme
- Holiday plus bank holidays
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Ride to work scheme
- Staff Shop
- Subsidised canteen