We are looking for a Service Desk Analyst that will provide first line IT support and outstanding customer service to the user base within the company providing support to head office staff, Stores, field staff and the Distribution Centre.
WHAT YOU DO MATTERS…
- Logging, prioritising and management of incidents to meet OLA’s, SLA’s and first time fix targets
- Manage assigned specific areas of responsibility to achieve service levels
- Delivery of a friendly, helpful and efficient service to end users
- Log Incidents into the system for resolution.
- Manage incidents through to resolution, collaborating with other teams as needed and escalate through incident process where required
- Escalate any service failures for resolution
- Implement agreed procedural changes to reduce future incidents
- Keep all documentation correct and up to date.
- Capture knowledge from across the IT function and feed in to the Support team to improve support to end user
- Contribute to the development of team procedures
- Escalate high impact issues with IT management following the agreed escalation procedures
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities within the team to enhance service levels
- Execute communication processes to the business from IT
WE KNOW WHAT WE’RE DOING… and we know exactly what experience we’re looking for!
- ITIL Qualification: Foundation or MCSE or Relevant Degree qualification
- Previous 1st line IT support experience, supporting a high volume of end users in a high pressured environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written with a wide variety of people in a professional manner, face to face, on the telephone and in writing.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to plan, prioritise and multi task
- Good attention to detail and ability to show initiative
- Ability to work proactively, under pressure and to tight deadlines using agile working methodology to meet SLAs
- Resilience and flexible to changing priorities
- Excellent knowledge of Customer Service best practice
- Willing to work flexibly and with enthusiasm
Technical skill sets (required)
- Windows 7 or Windows 10 (or both)
- Active Directory
Technical skill sets (Desirable)
IT NEVER GETS BORING…
If you are ambitious and love working in a busy environment where every day is new, then River Island is the place to be! As a business, we are committed to developing our talent and offer a fantastic training program to help you optimise your performance and support your career progression with the company.
Our working environment is busy, fast moving and responsive to our customers’ needs, much like our training which is unique to our business and reflective of our fun and refreshing brand and our people within it! Our River Academy offers ongoing training and development by running workshops throughout the year varying from courses focusing on softer skills to the more technical courses you may require to perform your duties.
It’s not all work and no play here either…we all work hard but we also like to have fun too! We are a social bunch and regularly host events ranging from Summer and Christmas parties, bake offs, and lots of charity events!
WE LOOK OUT FOR ONE ANOTHER…and in doing so, we provide great benefits for our employees:
- 50% Staff Discount
- Pension Scheme
- Holiday plus bank holidays
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Discounted on-site gym membership
- Ride to work scheme
- Staff Shop
- Subsidised canteen
- Free onsite parking